I dropped the car off and an hour and half later I went and picked it up. As I was driving home I noticed my steering wheel was not centered and the car was pulling to the left.

About 3 years ago this same Pep boys in Bear De did an alignment on another car I had and they messed that one up too. Pep boys doesn't know what good work is or how to do it. I'm always having an issue with there work. Another time they never called me to pick my car up, I go up to the store to get it and the doors were locked, it's closed and I had work the next morning.

Luckily the manager opened the door for me to check me out. Then he comes back and tells me my keys are lost. It took him another 20 minutes to find my key and check me out.

Pep boys sucks. They need to stick too selling car parts and nothing else.

Comments

So did you end up going back when they were opened and had the car re-aligned? Is it ok now? You should have a warranty on the service provided.

so you go there after they are closed and expect them to open up for you????hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

all those problems and you still go there? shezzzz--