Los Angeles, California

I have been buying tires from pep boys since 1968.I own 4cars and 4 suvs. When i went in to buy tires for my suv i was told that i had to buy the road hazard warranty (a new policy of pep boys).

If you check your records i have only brought back one tire because of a defect in 40 years. I went to americas tire co. and bought 4 tires with no problems about the way i buy tires. Hesperia Ca.

and Victorville Ca. stores. I would like to buy your tires with no extra costs added on.

I also buy parts for these vehicles at pep boys.

Comments

liar liar liar 8 vehicles. shouldn't you have your own crew on staff you rich ***????

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #10704

I work for Pep Boys in victorville... I dont know which one you went to but you CAN buy tires without the road hazard...

its advised you get it... but its not required UNLESS your getting the "buy 3 get the 4th free" tire deal.

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #10703