they put me on hold for "a minute" and after 8 long minutes i hung up and called back and asked for a price on a battery, i tried to tell him the type of battery i needed and they kept asking me about the moter size but nothing about a battery, then they hung up on me. i went down in person to buy a battery, and complain about getting hung up on, only to be rudely told that they didn't give a *** i am giveing my service tomorrow to bennet auto supply, who's employes care about a sale not standing around snacking and being rude to a customer.

pepboys employes need to be schooled in customer relations. i will not buy fron pepboys, glen is the *** at pepboys who lets his employes get over on him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Customer Care.

Comments

WHAT A BONE HEAD I WOULD OF HUNG UP TOO.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #147579

this person have nothing better to do but complain about something he has no idea if was me i sell the dummy a motorcycle battery

I wouldn't allow Pep Boys withing 20 feet of my car. I was charged three hundred dollars for a two hundred brake job, and got about a dollars worth of quality.

The dumb *** only put on one brake pad.

I am sure Pep Boys doesn't give a *** about customer relations, because if they did they would fire the jerks who post here.

Motor size helps to determine which vehicle you have. Some vehicles have more than one engine size as well as different battery options. Example if your vehicle requires a 600 cca battery and you get a 580 cca it may start in warm weather but in cold weather you may have trouble starting.

i do not get paid enough to listen to your s--- :cry