Princeton, New Jersey

My first trip to your Glenolden store, a few weeks back was a new adventure to me. I am 53, just started college, full time, and laid off last month.

Monies are tight. I told my man friend that my windshield wipers needed to be change. If I go to Pep boys and buy them, would he install them..long story short, I had them installed also! Rob, your employee was very respectable and admirable towards me.

Within 15 min. I was in, paid for, job done and out. Today 2-6, I went back and bought a head light bulb and windshield fluid, went to the register and Robin, walked me through the process of how the labor department works in your company. Very kind and assertive, I like her style.

I drove around back and once again I had Rob at my window. Within 20 mins. I was in and out again.

Who needs a man when you have PepBoys!! Very happy customes here, Thank you Suzi Langguth

Comments

You let Rob help you???? That dude got busted for touching kids behind the parts counter.

Masterton, Wellington, New Zealand #51666

glad you are happy with your pep boys here in Ca most of the time your lucky if you get someone who speaks english or isnt a fricken dumbbutt, they are just about the same level as Big Oafs Tires

not for everyone else. in different locations pep boys suck!