Bloomfield, New Jersey

Winchester Pep boys worked on my truck May 2, 2009. Ask for tire rotation and brake check-up.

They said Needed brakes replaced and rotarties turned down. Charged for 1 1/2 hours labor truck only inside garage less then 1 hour. Waited from 8 am till 10:30 paid bill went to get in truck saw tires were not rotated. They apologized took truck back for another 1/2 hour.

Drove truck brakes heated. Front passenger blistering hot to touch all other brakes cool. Still waiting for satisfaction. Will rate them (0).....

Need to have better service, not a satisfied customer. Unless they make this right I will never return and will not recommend this location to anyone. Tried their online customer satisfaction to rate them... Where is it?

Found no such location.

They gave me the URL and even told me I had a chance to win $1,000.00 just by rating them. Can't wait to find that location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

the web site is on the bottom of the receipt. pepboyssurvey.com

Sounds like someone was too cheap to replace their calipers. I guess that's Pep Boys fault too.

THAT COMPLAINT IS PRETTY DUMB