Horrible Customer Service!!!! How are these people still in business????

I went to Pep Boys to buy a tire and have it installed. For starters, you have more than 10 people who work at the shop. Not one person acknowledged that I was standing at the counter for service, until I said something. I asked for the wait time for the tire service.

One guy said 45 minutes, than the manager Bryan said an hour to 2 hours. They had two car lifts available. All I wanted was for one tire to be put in...it should take less than 15 minutes. I mentioned that to Bryan who shouted at me in front of his employees and customers telling me to get out.

He had one of his employees shove my new tire in the back of the car.

I told him that he should not treat a customer this way and left. Please save yourself the aggravation and go to another shop- do not go to Pep Boys- pass this along to others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Installation.

Preferred solution: I request a letter of apology from the manager, Bryan for his rude behavior..

I didn't like: Poor service provided, Manager named bryan.

Comments

Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States #906216

Yes everyone should stop what they'r doing and pull your car in right away.*** the other cars and customers you are there and you come first. According to your way of thinking if your car was in the shop then it would be OK for someone else to walk and have they'r car worked on before yours was done.