Germantown, Maryland

Pepboy Germantown is a horrible place. I will never come back here.

I bought 4 new tires and warranty for my Honda Accord in 2011. After one year, one tire leaks very slowly. I have to fill it about every two weeks. I went back for repair.

However, the problem persisted after three times of repair. I was tired about it. I finally decided to replace it with new tires. I made an appointment at 4:00 pm in the afternoon to get the new tires installed.

But, we I got to the store, it seems that they did not have any technician to work on my car. I waited for 3 hours and finally a technician worked on my car. The store is already closed after it is done. Surprisingly, I found that the tires installed are not the ones that I ordered to buy.

The store manager told me to come back 5:00 pm next day. I drove there the next day at 5:00pm. Again, I was told that the technician who installed my tires the day before already went home and nobody can work on my car. I fed up by all the *** and told the manager that I will just keep the tires that installed.

The people there are not only rude, but also they cannot do anything right! I WILL NEVER TO BACK TO PEPBOY FOR ANY CAR WORKS ANYMORE!!!!!

Comments