I called PEP Boys to get an estimate for my rear brake pads and rotors replacement. They quoted for $192.

When I got a call from them after dropped off my car, they told me that my front rotors were missing. I told them this is my first brakes replacement since I bought my new 2009 Honda Accord. How can this happen for all this times. They told me maybe it came from car manufacture like this which I never heard of.

When I asked them further, they told me that my front rotors have black dots on them. So appearently they can not make me to replace the front rotors and brake pads. However, they told me that my rear brake pads and rotors replacement is now $215.89. When I went to pick up my car, the price was increasing to $237.95.

I guess when they can not make you pay for more repair. They jack up the price.

This shop is very dishonest. I would not recommend to anyone to go to this PEP BOYS SHOP.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #556370

What load of *** they gave you and you accepted it. Get real and find a good local shop to work with and stay away from Pep Boys and their merry band of crooks.