Astatula, Florida

I stopped at the Daytona Beach store because I had a little shimmy in the front end of my truck. The tech.

took it out for a ride and said maybe the two front wheels need balancing. So I agreed to that and went in to wright up a work order. Then the Cashier said there was a $20 charge for the diagnoses. He never said anything about that before test riding it.

then he said it would be $25 to balance the two front tires for a total of $45 out the door, so I said disgustingly ok. Then when he charges me he said he forgot about the taxes, so the total bill was $47.91.. I was furious but paid it and left and decided never to go back there again. Then when I got home and checked the bill it was nothing like he quoted me.

He charged me $19.99 for a susp.

evaluation. He charged me $ 7.50 for a tire rotation and $4.50each for four wheel balancing, he only did the front two.

I have bought tires there before and never had any trouble, but I can tell you I will never be back there again. (And neither will any of my friends.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States #906194

Why does everybody want everything for free? You had a problem with YOUR car.What were they supposed to do look at it for free? Next time you go to your doctor ask him if he'll look at you for free.Most doctors charge more then $47 to have a nurse take your blood pressure and see you for 5 minutes.In a hospital a doctor will bill your insurance co over a thousand dollars to walk in your room and ask you how you are feeling.next time take it to the dealer and see if they will do it for free.Jerkoff!