at store no 1560, Christophe Carlson, Mechanic, invoice no 2012753. in for a oil change on 02/23/2013, the same day I noticed oil on the ground where my car was parked, in short, had the car checked by another mechanic who advised the oil filter was not changed, the date on the oil filter is from the previous oil change and there is a very slick spot on the filter which means it is very old, so I have been adding a quart of oil on a regular basis because the pepboys mechanic did not complete the oil change properly.

the receipt reflects the mechanic returned the old parts, that is not true.

I am so disappointed and has sent money because of ill work performed by your mechanic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

I am one of those unfortunate individual who saved enough just to get those buy 3 tires and get the 4th one for free. I ended up with 4 tire pressure censor that I will probably will never be able to buy, because it cost more money than the 4 tires. this is a lesson for me not to entrust my car to those who are not knowledgeable about specification of such car and model.is there a way I can get payment for damages occur?