North Hollywood, California

So i go to pep boys just to get my front break pads changed. nothing else was wrong with my truck.

i go to get my truck and everything seems fine. the next day i wake up and go to the store. my breaks are louder than ever and on top of that they screech even when im turning! i think pep boys hires people pff the streets to do their work.

They are a pathetic excuse for mechanics.

they have no brains and on top of that the dobt know a hub cap from a steering wheel. *** pep boys!

Comments

That is where they are supposed to go you ninkumpoop when you are cheap and only buy 2 snow tires instead of 4 on a front wheel drive car :cry

Definitely need to check that connection between the gas pedal and the steering wheel. New tires belong on the rear, doesn't matter front wheel drive, rear wheel drive.

Industry standard. They did it right, do your homework before you cry, you won't look so dumb.

Constable, New York, United States #408477

I JUST SENT MY WIFE TO PEP BOYS TO GET A NEW SET OF WINTER TIRES FOR THE FRONT OF HER FORD FOCUS AND WHAT DID THOSE DUMB *** DO THE PUT THEM ON THE BACK *** ITS A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE LOT OF GOOD THEIR GOING TO DO HER IN THE MORNING WHEN WE GET THE SNOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET TONIGHT. GUARENTEED THEY WILL CHANGE THEM AROUND IN THE MORNING WHEN I TAKE IT BACK TO THEIR DUMB ***.

You might want to take it back and have them check that nut between the seat and steering wheel.