5.0

I had an appointment at 11.00 AM today 11/20/17 to reprogram my tire sensor at Pep Boys Brooklyn 354 4th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11215. When I arrived, I was apologized and notified that the reprogramming machine was damaged.

I was a little angry, but the guy called another store 2015 Utica Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11234 and told me they have a good machine and they reprogram me. When I came to the workshop on 2015 Utica Ave. The man saw me being a little upset.

But he calmed me and told me to relax and make myself a coffee and everything will be OK. After about 20 to 30 minutes he came with my keys and said the car is ready. When I wanted to pay he told me not to. I was very surprised and thanked him very much.

This situation has touched me deeply so I was thinking to share this with others. I would like to thank you for such great service from PepBoys employees and especially Andre Buddy from 2015 Utica Ave. I will certainly recommend your business to my friends.

Wish all of them to have such employees. Thanks once again

Review about: Pep Boys Car Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Excelent service, Manager, Good service, Comfortable waiting room, Prices, Order online and pick up in store, Personnel, Inventory.

Comments

This is a complaint website.

It is not for apple polishing or free advertising.

Tell us about someone who ripped you off or hurt your wife's feelings.