Baltimore, Maryland

On September 27, 2012 I took my car to the Vehicle Emissions Inspection Site. The Gentlemen told me to have someone fix the problem, because I failed the emission test.

On October 26, 2012 I took my car to PepBoys on Liberty Road in Randalltowns Maryland, because my engine light was showing on the dash board. The Technician said it was my Thermostat. I thought the Technician fix the problem. However, the engine light came back on the next day.

I called the PepBoys in Randallstown and told them the engine light came back on and I was going to take my car back to the PepBoys on Baltimore National Pike. Mr. Christopher Belcher, the manager, in Randallstown looked at my car. Mr.

Belcher told me it was the Po303 Cylinder 3 misfire. However, the engine light came back on the next day. I took my car back and Mr.

Belcher gave me an appointment to come back in to see a Technician, to do a diagnositic test. I took my car back and the Techician recommended me to have a major engine repair facility fix the problem after I paid $250.00 for PepBoys to fix the problem.

Comments