People please dont hate on all Pep Boys just cause of 1 store. There are some good stores that employ good people.

I work at a store in AZ. Im an installer. We make sure to satisfy the customer and we have alot of clients that come back. If you have a bad expierence at 1 store, try going to another store you never know.

Dont hold it against all of us.

In our defense, some of you people are not exactly nice or poilte when you come in, yet we still have to deal with your attitude and BS. So next time try being nice, you'd be suprised.

Comments

Pep Boys charged me to have belts put on my car and didn't do it. As a chain they suck and have complaints against their stores in every state.

I'm sure some Pep Boys are okay. Maybe 10 out of 100 but would you gamble with those odds?

WE SHOULD TAKE ALL OF THE PEP BOYS EMPLOYEES OUT TO A FIELD AND SHOOT THEM, THEY ARE THIEVES! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( THEY WILL DAMAGE YOUR VEHICLE AND DENY ANY WRONG DOING! BASTARDS

When I walked in the service manager was talking with a customer. The manager told the customer something was wrong with his computer system.

The way to find out what was wrong was to give the computer a problem to solve. This would take a couple more days. I was there to buy tires. After the man left the service manager put his face in a book looking something up and ignored me.

Then a lady walk in and he helped her immediately and went back to what he was doing. I waited patiently without a word. Someone else came to work and offered to help me. Then I found out mounting and balancing of tires was $18.00.

I was nice, did not help. I witnessed a customer being lied to as well as very poor customer service to myself. On another visit I ask an employee the location of an item. He told me we don't keep them here.

A few minutes later, another employee showed me where they were. I no longer bother with pepboys.

Eat me you bag of monkeyspunk.

Sally - BK is Hiring - although they likely wouldn't want you either :x

bravo!!!!

Not me, I'm not paid to be nice so you can S T F U .