I went into the Broomall Pep Boys last week and ordered four tires. The tires were P235/45R18.

It is not a common size so I went in person to order the tires. The service man told me they would be in the following Tuesday. I asked him if he wanted me to put down a deposit and he said "no."

I weent the following Tuesday morning ans gave Rick my keys. After waiting for over twenty minutes, Rick told me that the tires never arrived from Exton, Pa. I told him I rearranged my work schedule for this pre-arranged appointment. I even have the work order telling me Tuesday 9/25/2012 at 8 AM.

I told Rick I can't believe I waited almost 30 minutes and you are now telling me the tires never arrived. He smartly and cockily said to me that I was only waiting 20 minutes!

I asked what he was going to do for me for THEIR mistake. He said that the buy 3 tires get the fourth free would be given to me the next day WITHOUT having to send a rebate to the tire manufacturer.

The next day, I went to Pep Boys, 9/26/2012 and I was told by Jim that he could not give me the offer that Rick gave me the day before.

Long story short, I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING AT PEP BOYS AGAIN!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments