Arriving at the Bayshore, N.Y Pep Boys on Sunday at 8:30. I figured I would wait in the parking lot till the specified 9:00a.m. opening.

There were 15 cars in the parking lot and two people waiting at the door. I left the parking lot a 9:20. The store was still not open so I took my business elsewhere.

This is not the first time and it does seem to be more on a Sunday than other days. The employees will tell you they don't have something in stock rather than look...but it you go back the next day miraculously the part is there.

Something needs to be done with today's lazy workers who do not care about customer service in the least bit.

With the economy the way it is today I say lose the loser's there is always someone else in need of a job especially today.

Review about: Pep Boys Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

GET A REAL JOB YOU WORTHLESS THIEVES!PEP BOY EMPLOYEES ARE THE WORST GARBAGE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

BASTARDS!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Comments like this always bother me Why is it that people always say the lazy workers or they dont give the best customer service.The people that complain about this are usually the jerks that are rude and treat the employees like *** but they still expect them to roll out the red carpet and kiss their ***, and the majority of those people have never worked a retail job and when they complain about the store not being open pn time can they say that they are always on time to work!

I think everyone in the US needs to work one retail and one food industry job in their life and then maybe they would be better people.:roll

I am one of the B I M B O brainless

I D I O T S that run the cash register at a Pepboys store so shut up again.

So, go somewhere else from now on, ***. What a crybaby :cry