These guys are horrible.I needed new tires, I shopped around & Pep Boys offered a good deal.

Customer service seemed ok over the phone...I dropped my car off, they call me a few hours later saying the tires are finished, but inform me there's a problem with my clutch. I told them my car was completely fine when I had dropped it off, no sign at all of clutch problems or anything. They tell me its the beginning stages of clutch failure. I pick up the car, it's running horribly, I can barely shift or even get it into gear.

Pep Boys already had a quote for a clutch ready when I came to get the car. I work at a car dealership, I had our mechanics look at it, I also took it to a good & trustworthy shop that specializes in Acura's. They took out the transmission, & assessed the problem...they told me someone definitely beat on my clutch, and had to of been dumping and thrashing it to cause the problem. The springs apparently were ruined, and now I need a whole new clutch, costing me over $1300.

I never recall a time driving my car improperly to cause this problem.

These guys are dishonest & unethical.Think twice before getting tires & a lousy rebate at Pep Boys.

Review about: Pep Boys Rebate.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

You are working for the car dealer. I thought that you supposed to know about this game, too bad :cry :p :(