They are dishonorable. On 6/17/13 I purchased tires off the website that stated Buy 3, get 4th free.

I specifically purchased those slightly higher priced tires because it stated Buy 3, Get 4th free. I printed that page from the website. I am 100% certain I bought the tires advertised with a rebate. They are now telling me this does not qualify for the rebate.

When I asked the service people who installed the tires about a rebate form, they simply circled the note at the bottom of the receipt that states "Submit rebate on-line". I was never told these didn't qualify, or shown how to do a proper submission. Even Fry's takes the time to guide you regarding rebate submissions.

Do Not Patronize this Company. I honestly feel that I was hoodwinked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments

I agree. I made an appointment online for tires that stated buy 3, get 4th free after mail in rebate.

I went to my appointment the next day and the man at the counter said the same thing. he showed me how to go home and submit the rebate online. I did that! checked the status of my rebate 2 days later, NOT ELIGIBLE!!!!!

i was pissed....im still pissed. $80 I thought I was saving turned into a headache.

I didnt care which tires I ended up with as long as they were in my price range (why I chose the ones I did)and that they were circle and got me to and from work. They ripped me off!!!