Inept mechanics ran my car without oil and destroyed my engine. Of course, they didn't tell me they did this prior to allowing me to pick up my vehicle and pay them $555.00. When my vehicle was towed back to them, they insisted the engine was blown before I picked up and that I caused the damage. They were untruthful not only to me but to each other within the Lake Forest, CA facility. They were extremely defensive when approached about the error, they refused to return old parts to me when I requested them...(I had to threaten a law suit in order to obtain my old oil pan), 2 different "managers" by the names of David and Danny yelled at me and then proceeded to hang up on me. When I requested to speak to their superiors, I was told they didn't have any, that they were the only managers I was allowed to contact.

If I treated my customers the way I was treated at Pep Boys, I would not be employed today.

I am now fighting corporate Pep Boys and will not stop until I recieve my $555 back and they pay for my new engine.

All of the employees at this facility are inexperienced and unprofessional.

Do Not take your vehicle to Pep Boys!

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #76622

we can only hope the pep boys *** that pull this *** will use ther own parts one day

I think Danny and David should have busted you in the mouth for besmirching their good names on the intranets you coward.

IM THE ONE WHO BLEW UR ENGINE, I HAVE UR INFO FROM THE INVOICE AND IM GONNA COME OVER AND BLOW THE NEW ENGINE ***

What a POS!!!!