I having been using PepBoys to repair my cars for years they always fix my cars right !But this time they did a " Botched up job " they damage my Engine in my Cadillac Deville !

V8 279 4.6 with aluminum heads ! I took my car to them because my car ran Hot ! I turn my car off immediately ! I call my towtruck AAA PepBoys they check out the problem and told me I need water pump gaskets and coolant system evaluation !

it was good I need a radiator cap and a complete antifreeze exchange ! they put the wrong antifreeze in my car my car needs Dex-cool a orange color they put the green proline extended life ! also I ask for a oil change ! they put to much oil in my Engine this Engine call for 7 qt.

but they put in 8qt. this is to much oil so with the wrong antifreeze and to much oil caused damage to my head gaskets my car started smoking and missing ! then the next day after I pick up my car I started my car the starter stop working so call tow truck !

PepBoys said I need starter !so I got a new starter pick it up again now my car broken down again I try to start my car it makes it loud noises on the Fly wheel charlotte NC PepBoys

Review about: Pep Boys Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not like.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments