I took my 1995 BMW 740 il to have 4 tires replaced they had a young kid working on this at the time he told me I would have to wait until the next day because he was leaving for the evening I said okay so I left when I arrived the next day the front rightside was damage he was in so of a rush he left the car on the side of the building not even in a parking space so I report this to the manager they told me that they would take care of the damages and all I needed was get two estmiates and they would pay well it's been almost 1 and half yrs. to this day.

I gave the estimates to a manager twice I went back to the store to see if I could get a check they told me they lose the paper work and that they need paperwork again well they lose it again snd this is why I am making a compaint.

I fill PepBoys is getting to much work and so if that's the case they are playing the number game so they really don't care!

When Pepboys started out they where new so they had to prove themselves to us well now that the number game is on they fill they don't, You make the Call.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Autosniper
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #18706

You should be contacting their corporate offices in Philadelphia.Don't sit on your hands.

Take action.E-mail their president - his email address is mike_odell@pepboys.com.