Parker, Colorado

My daughter took her vehicle to Pep Boys in Ok. by Tinker AFB.

To have a oil change and tires rotated so she could drive to Ca. On her way the front tire kept going low(fortunately it didn't blow out) they had rotated a bad tire to the front. She had to buy a new tire in Az. I would hope as a professional they would know not to put a bad tire on the front!

We are lucky it didn't turn bad and would hope this don't happen to someone else. From a upset parent and customer Mrs.

C.L. Sims

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Paola

Tell me all about it here is a review I wrote also

Wow what can I say about the incompetence of Pep Boys in Egg Harbor Township in NJ. Based on So many other reviews I don't understand how they are able to stay in Business. I took my car to Pep Boys to check out an Idle control issue i started having. They called me back and said it will be $90 for the inspection and that they looked at it for 30 mins and think that it was a problem with my Electronic control module. Well I caught them in a lie and I immediately refused to pay for the service because not only was my ECM perfectly fine but I left my Idle Control Valve unplugged cause that was what was giving me problems. So any dumbest mechanic would say hey your Idle control valve is disconnected and that's why you have idle control issues. So all that means that they didn't even look at the car and LIED to make an extra hundred bucks. When I confronted the Manager his version was that he saw all the loose wires from my Idle control and told his mechanic not to work on my car because they don't do electric work and that i don't have to pay. NO *** I DON"T HAVE TO PAY!! you didn't do anything to get paid for unless we pay for lies. but thats just the start....Talk about a bad day......

As I'm leaving pep boys to get my car from their lot where they parked it I notice the front of my car smashed in and Bunch of mechanics are standing in front of it. I'm like What The *** happened. One of the mechanics told me that he forgot to bleed the breaks on a van he was working on and when he tried to back up out of the garage the van wouldn't stop and crashed into my car. WTF right? If I was a minute sooner that could have been mine or your child behind that van. They had the nerve to tell me that I should have picked up the car the day before when they told me it was finished. WHAT???!! LOL. Well if you guys have my car maybe i can't get to it that day. So if anyone can't pick up their car pep boys will damage it I guess.

Well anyway I cannot drive the car because the fender is pushed into my tire. I cannot rent a car because I'm living day by day and I don't have enough money to do so so I have to spend $40 a day to take a cab to work and back. And Can't even go to store to get groceries for my two year old. Pep Boys REFUSES to help out in anyway in car rental and their claim department is giving me the runaround on the $2,300 damage they caused.

What a Sorry Excuse of a Business Pep Boys are. If there is another mechanic near you I would recommend you go with them instead of Pep Boys and if all that's available just junk your car cause that is what they will do to it anyway. I'm stressed out of my mind. Don't have time to take my son and go to work on time have to call out of work which i can't afford cause I get points for being late. Never Will they get my business again but a lot of my friends said they will never go there either. sorry for the long rant But PISSED DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL!!