200 Avenida Rafael Cordero Ste 127, Caguas, 00725, Puerto Rico
1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Your employees at Caguas PR 00725 are gross they have no manners They do not on their vocabulary good mornings thank you can I help you is not on their vocabulary treatment is worst. I hope I don’t have to comeback

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Customer Care.

Comments

No because MOST customers give you a sarcastic response when you greet them. you say “good morning” they say “what’s so damn good about it”.

Thank you gets you “why are you thanking me for robbing my money”. The point is while YOU appreciate common manners, most people use those same manners to abuse the person using said manners. Just saying you can only get back so much nasty comments from people before you just give up trying. The abuse just isn’t worth the measly pay.

While I agree they should use manners it’s understandable when they don’t. No employee should have to deal with abuse from any customer and that’s what it is.

I prefer to lead by example. You should too.

Are you kidding anonymous? I bet you work for these clowns. Its is called customer service and it is what brings people back.Get a clue .

Not that I care much for Pep Boys but thank you and good morning and good evening and so on and so on. Its an Auto parts store for heavens sake not a finishing school!!!

If you want courtesy and really high prices I suggest you visit you local dealership and they will greet you and give you coffee and even have free wifi. Sheesh get a life.