Harvey, Louisiana

I went to get 4 new tires because they had a sale. Well they come back an hour later saying 2 of my tire pressure sensors were broke an needed to be fixed so I spent $200 on the sensors, they told me I needed to let them "get in sync with each other" then the light on the dashboard would go off.

Well a week went by and the light was still on so I went back, they told me I had to go to my dealership to get the sensors reset. I went to my dealership and when they checked my tire sensors out, they told me 3 of the 4 sensors were broke.

So pepboys charged me and didn't even do the work. I'm never going there again.

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #655393

Your state has a small claims court (peoples court). Sue the bastards for all the damage they did. Very inexpensive-$25.

They probably won't show up. you will win & have the sheriff

take the money out of their cash register to pay you including all the expenses.

the same thing happen to me when I went for a replacement tires (4) after more than 2 hrs. I was told my tire pressure censors were damage..

how did it happen? all at once? even my car dealer could not believe when I told him i need four censor. the price of the parts that got damage is more than the tires that i bargained for.

now i am driving the car with lighted low tire indicator in my instrument panel.

all i want is a new tires and this is what i get. IT IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF AND I AM PISSED OFF ARE THERE LAWYER OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP US FOR FREE?

to lev #654834

this is just a continuation of my above comment. the address of the PEP BOYS SERVICE STATION is 3207 Kirkwood hgwy.Wilmington,Delaware 19808