2.5K views

I went in for service at the Chicago Ridge Pep Boys because they have new management their and all I have been hearing is great things. I purchased four new tires and an alignment.

The service that I got was the best ever. I have many friends that also went in for service and they were very pleased as well. All I have to say to all the pissed off people is to give them a second chance. We all make mistakes.

Thanks Pep Boys. I will see you soon for my tire rotation, maintenance and any other mechanical issue.

Comments

I had horrible service here. First was given a quote which I had agreed to and when I went in to pick up the vehicle was expected to pay close to $600 beyond the quote and wasn't even advised of the incease in price.

Then was told my vehicle would be ready the next day however they received a faulty part. I called to follow up the following day and was told it would be 2 hours before my car was done. I was called within 2 hours and told I could come get the vehicle. I went up there and the vehicle was not ready and was told 15 more minutes.

I THEN came back and they told me they didn't know why I was even called because it would be a few more hours. After all that I was told I would get 10% off. I ended up getting 10% off the up charges instead of my original quote. And to make things worse the fixed the AC but failed to even make sure the vents were blowing out the air.

When I was called back from the manager he blamed me for being so upset about the up charges and that it wasn't their fault. note to self- if you are checking to see if an ac works it might be beneficial to make sure the air which blows out the vents works. After being accused of that I was then told that I could bring it in but would be charged. I went to pep boys consistently for years.

I can honestly say I will never step foot in that location or any other location ever again. It was the worst service I have ever received.