I came into pep boys to have a horn installed on my work van, ford E-250. they offered me an oil change so I accept.

Two days later I noticed an oil stain in customers drive so I took it back to pep boys and they informed me I needed an oil pan gasket and valve gasket replaced for 800.00 . So I accept. While leaving I noticed check engine light on so they ran a check on it for 110.00 so I accept. By the way Auto zone and Advanced auto parts do this for free for customers.

Pep boys told me I had a misfire in cylinder #2 and it would cost me 900.00 to correct. So I accept.In the past three weeks I have been back here 4 times do to the light coming back on and the engine running rough.Now they are telling me there is nothing they can do and Im getting a little peed off with feeling like I have given this company all this money and still have the same problem..

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

Dumb *** Customers. Dave I could have not said it better myself!!!!!

its always funny how ignorant people say all you have to do is plug a scanner in and it will tell you whats wrong. Honestly how *** can you be.

Auto Zone pulls Trouble Codes which is not a diagnostic. A diag computer shows live sensor and fault data and auto zone gives codes eample: P0301 which is #1 misfire. Thats not a diagnostic