Los Angeles, California

My wife took my vehicle into Pep Boys to have my brakes changed, and they recommended that I have my brake system flushed. I agreed to their recommendation.

Unfortunatly when I came home looked at my car I noticed that they could not have flushed my system because the bolts were not touched. So I returned to Pep Boys and notified them, they checked the car and agreed, they did not flush my system.

Even though they gave me back $69.99 and a free oil change, I do not feel compensated for what they did. I will NEVER go back to Pep Boys for anything, not even my free oil change.

They should change their motto from,"Pep Boys we do EVERYTHING for LESS we treat you right", to "We do LESS for MORE, we CHEAT you right".

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

Speaking of flushes, I heard this dudes wife likes swirlies.

I RETRACT THAT LAST STATEMENT - PEPBOYS PAID ME THE MONEY I WANTED AND NOW I LOVE THEM. IF YOU COMPLAIN ENOUGH THEYLL GIVE YOU JUST ABOUT ANYTHING LOL. NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL.

fearthesmiley
Selargius, Sardinia, Italy #58430

Pep Boys comes on this website and writes trashing comments after people complain about them. Just one more reason not to patronized them.

Hey pepboysrocks....while I too would gladly accepts that free oil change, I don't think your additional comments are in any way appropriate. If you are an employee of pep boys then you need to represent yourself in a more proffesional manner

They could have overlooked your brake flush-maybe they were busy and it wasn't communicated properly from one employee to another. Mistakes do happend and they were honest enough to refund your money, and give you a free oil chance for the mistake.

Can I have your phone number too, I'm a dateless L O S E R that doesn't get out of my basement much. And I love the ***

hey dumb *** can I have your fee oil change ??