1.3

Pep Boys fitted front brake pads to my 2008 Tundra and ripped me off for over $400 18 months later felt vibration from front so checked them. I asked them to justify the price as they only had the car for an hour, I was told it was a menu price not hours plus parts.

I found there was no split pins fitted, one pad securing pin was bent and on holding one pad in place, no brake grease used and both break wear sensors on the pads where fitted to the right side only. I can't believe what a dangerous service the provide.

My advice is take your car to a good local garage with actual qualified mechanics not Pep Boys. You will get a better service and save money.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1224271

What an dumb-a-hole you are! How the heck you will go back after 18months and you have a problem?

Sounds like you have NO mechanical knowledge, but this is just funny as ***! "Doctor I came to see you and needed to be fix for my problems, 18months later you didn't do you job right!" You mg friend are a dumb

Oh ya them bastards put a timer on your car and set it for 18 months.They do that all the time,and the lack of break grease is without a doubt dangerous.How can they even think about going on break without any grease.There has got to be someone you can call on that one.I can see your frustration.