Russellville, Arkansas

Went in for a brake check- after looking at it, I was told the pads had worn out and one rotor and the caliper needed to be changed as they were ruined. I specifically asked if they had the parts or needed to send off for them.

They told me they had the parts and I gave them the okay. An hour later, after removing everything, they came to me and said they didn't have the caliper and would have to special order it !!!!!

I asked them to put everything back on and I would go elsewhere and they told me they could not as it was "unsafe"!!!!!!!! Now it's 2 days later and they will not even answer their phone !

These people are either incompetent or outright crooks.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #643859

*** PEP BOYS DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONES AND ARE STRAIGHT UP *** SUKIN LIYIN *** PICES OF ***!!!!! i kno my *** and the guys ROBBED a lady sayin she needed something changed that didnt ven come on the car!!!guess what the something was A GOT *** TURBO are you *** kidding me, lucky for the 78 yr old lady.

Because I lost my *** mind cos called n the whole nine yards :eek so yeah say what you want! pep boys is abunch of money hungrey beast KEEP IT LOCAL BUY LOCAL!! SHOP LOCAL!!!

*** THE CHAINS IN THE *** NO LUBE OR SPIT!! ***

it's PB responsibility to make sure they have everything before they start but there are rare instances where you may have an oddball model..I have seen that many times....

He is not lying about the phone. I called to check on my vehicle and I was in Raeford, NC.

I continued to listen to the automated voice on the other end as I was in route to the business. When I got in, the technicians were listening to the phone ring while they were waiting on other customers. I got in line and continued to hold the phone. Finally, I blurted out to one of the technicians to answer the phone because it was me on the other end.

They let that phone ring for 33 minutes!!! Joe Smith and spearhead, you all must be stock onwers or *** to take up for this company when clearly they have multiple complaints!!!

You are lying. They can make one phone call and get you a caliper in an hour.

Spearhead is right, no way they don't answer their phone. :p

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

You sir/ma'am ar a liar. Pepboys is a major national chain and I do not believe for a minute they wouldn't answer their phone,