Greenville, Kentucky

I bought a Baja 400 from Pep Boys, with less than 25 hours in it the engine fried and no one at either company will help me in any way. I spent $4000.00 on the *** thing and then $150.00 in repairs.

It is a pile of junk in my garage. Please don't think I ran the *** out of it or anything. I am 52 yrs old and used it to get back and forth to the golf corse in my neighborhood and that is it. What a piece of junk.

I'm pissed. I do not recommend buying anything from Pep Boys especially a ATV because they will not service what they sell

Comments

Baja motorsports is in a huge lawsuit for there *** and pepboys is just a seller who has cut strings with baja and are now stuck with a warehouse full of unsellable products..

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry suk it up !!!i love pep boys

#197148

I have bought several of them through the years. No problems from Baja or Pep Boys.

It is not indicative of the service I receive from them. If the unit is a 2010 under warranty. Get an attorney. If you have a low use older unit....

Get an engine off the internet. Did you drain the sewing machine oil that was in the unit for shipping?

Did you change the water for antifreeze? Did you do a 500 mile break in oil change?