I am writing this complaint because of (bad service), I purchased a new tire with the store on manchester Expressway in columbus, Ga.And the worker had oil stains on my leather seats and also my drivers door handle.
After I reported it to the manager he said things happen and didn't show ANY concern. I have mercedes 230. This is not a cheap car. And he show it to the worked who can out with some window cleaner to claen my seats, so asked the manager what wsa he going to do.
He said the man is going to try and claen it with the window cleaner. Can someone call me?
My name is W.K.Joseph @
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nexen Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the..."
- "I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."