I have gone to Pep Boys on St Barnabas Rd several times to get oil change without any problems until 11/13/13. On this day the technician changed the oil and didn't rotate tires.

,000+ 2 week repair job

As he was attempting to return my vehicle to me I asked him if he rotated tires, he said no. He took vehicle back I into the bay and rotated tires. As I attempted to leave I noticed the check engine and service traction lights were was on. I went back into store and spoke to service advisor who said they didn't have equipment to check the traction controls.

So I left and went home. The next day, I went to my mechanic who did an inspection and discovered that they disconnected my air flow sensor and he reconnected it and the lights went off.

I emailed the PepBoys Corporation with no response. Please steer clear of this location, or have your mechanic double check their work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

Bedminster, New Jersey, United States #764589

your traction light will never come on from a MAF sensor unplugged...your an ***