El Paso, Texas
2.0

I brought my truck in for brakes at 1:00 pm and was told it would be 1/2 hour for check out and 2 1/2 hours to repair. I left the vehicle and after an hour, not a half hour, I received a hangup. I called the number back and was told by the sales counter person that he had questions for the technician and he would call me right back. I waited an hour and called back and tried to get my service order placed. I was told by the person who answered that my service rep was out to lunch and he would not take my order because he would not take the sale belonging to the other sales rep. He said he would find my service rep and have him call back right away. No one returned my call. After another hour (4:00 pm), I called back to place my order. After insisting that my order be placed, I was told that the brakes I wanted were not in stock and that a driver could pick them up, but it would take an hour. My ride to this location would leave at 5:00 pm and I asked what time my vehicle would be ready. I was told around 7:00 pm. I told them to go ahead with the repair. They called at 7:15 pm and I asked for a ride to the shop and was told they had no one available. I had to walk over 3 miles in 40 degree weather to pick up my vehicle.

After speaking with the service manager, I received no satisfaction.

Avoid this location!!!!!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Pep Boys Cons: Poor service provided.

Comments