Try to tell me I had a stripped lug nut. Wanted $150 to fix it. Took my vehicle to my regular mechanic and everything was fine. I will tell everyone I know to never go to pep boys. I am beyond pissed off that they are trying to steal from a customer. Avoid at all cost they are no better than thrives!

Comments

Dothan, Alabama, United States #861432

First of all 150 dollars to repair a stripped lug nut get real. Be most honest as to what actually happened and people will be more apt to believe you.

I had 2 broken off and they replaced mine with the wheel nuts also at no charge.

they called it customer safety and would not even think of letting me leave the lot without the proper amount of lug nuts on my car. Bitter people hide behind their computer and spew hatred.

Dothan, Alabama, United States #853696

U are given option to refuse work so I wonder what *** u are pissed about that can b a serious safety issue and at least they informed you of the issue. Just dont agree to any add work if u think to high and take a *** chill pill

ha ha bamajammer r u the manager whojust got fired ?

Samson, Alabama, United States #808461

Always like these comments made by people who hide behind their computers. Just do as I do and base any opinions of anyone on personal experience. I never let anyone decide for me what I should or should not do.......bamajamer.

Orlando, Florida, United States #593367

Be careful folks they are no better than thrives!!!!!!!!!