64 views
Verified Reviewer

2nd week of may l towed my car to pepboys for repair told me it would take about 3 weeks to month to repair because had to order parts. livein ILL wear the weather roots out under the cars and my subframe rotted out and complete passenger wheel broke away from the frame.

Pepboy agreed to do work. fast-forward didn't get subframe until 7/10/20 and my husband went to kia a paid for it the mechanic Justin R worked on my car,he told me he didn't want to do the job. Today id August 16th 2020 and i don't have my car, l have made complaints my case #728002 have spoken to many reps. On 8/6/20 l was called by asking mgr Mike and said my car was ready myself and husband went to get car.

I asked Mike over the phone had they test driven he said yes per Justin R mechanic, paid for car started car and l noticed it was loud like muffler loud, never has my car been loud but backed out entered traffic about half block from store l decided to change lanes to the right l turned the wheel but the car kept going straight, omg, l hit the brakes and was able to full onto a side street shaking and crying i call my husband, and he asks what happen l told him he came back to me and followed me back to store. Your employee Justin R lied about test-driving the car and put me in an unsafe car.

The Manager said if he had he would have known Mike and Manny Avils.

My life was put endanger, how could person that represent Pepboys be allowed to continue to work for your company or any company, this was laziness, incompetent, like of caring, so I was told by Manny Alvis mgr that per a new mechanic the put the wrong screw on the steering rod, not the original. l kept asking to change mechanic, only to be told that they had to keep the original person who started.

Now there is new person and I am still waiting on my car 8/16/20.

I want to be compensated for your employee who PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER.

I expect a response asap with a plan of action

Billie Davis

1242 Center ave Chicago Heights IL 60411

708-691-****

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Repair.

Monetary Loss: $2000.