Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Pep boys put an bad alternator on vehicle while driving down the expressway at 65mph on an afternoon during rush hours in middle of hwy vehicle shut off I was very traumatized for the facts I didn’t know what to do had child in back seat screaming and couldn’t get over on emergency lane far right it was a nightmare pep boys admitted that the alternator was bad I took vehicle in for an oil change and courtesy check pep boys didn’t do the job and after I was almost killed me and my child had car towed and inconvenience pep boys admitted when they put alternator on it was bad...

Comments

h.kitchener

For your future edification, there is a light on the dash panel that lights up signifying the alternator is not working correctly. When you see that light illuminated, it means you must pull over immediately and have the problem fixed. As for the screaming child in the back seat, one should always have a roll of duct tape in the car for such situations.