Turnaround Time

I went into a auto repair shop that I have use in the past and purchased my tires from to have my tires rotated. When I got to what I thought was Elliott Tire in Mount Vernon WA was now Pepboys.

After having my tires rotated the tech came out and told me my Water Pump was leaking and that it needed to addressed right away. I told him I didn't have time today, he said he would give me a quote. I thought about what he said on the way home. I also thought it was strange that I have never had to put coolant in or have never over heated in fact the needle on the gauge never has gone up.

I took it into another automotive shop only be told that my water pump is not leaking, in fact it does not look like it ever was, coolant levels were right on, and the Water Pump was fine.

Pepboys almost cost me $778.81 before tax or labor. I believe that Pepboys was trying to sell me something I didn't need because I'm Female thinking I was just going to agree if they scared me enough, well rip-off artist it did not work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: being lied to.

I didn't like: So disappointed with this company, Being treated with disrespect.

Comments