Took my van in for a break job was told $ 550 estimate. Well 7 days later they finish the for a price of $1500 will be the last time unless I need oil or wiper blades in I will do the work myself.

I will not recommend them to anyone unless I really don't like them. Pep boys are just hiring really poor employees or is it your managers.

You need too take a look at this. Or ya the CEO needs to go on undercover boss well at that time I can if he really does care about the customer

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Pep Boys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Pep Boys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service provided. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pep Boys pep boys diagnosis and evaluation services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments