WHAT IS PEP BOYS THINKING!!!!!
They were great before but now they suck! They changed everything around so that now all the services you need is at one desk, sounds great? Mabey to corprate on paper but in reality it sucks big time. There is no obvious place or line to go to for the service you need like before parts counter was towards the back the registers were up front by the main entrance the service desk was by the service bays service entrance and waiting room, that made sence why would they change that? I stopped going there for small items like car wax or washer fluid because i would have to wait in same line behind a guy that needs car service wich takes forever because they have to fill out paper work and behind a guy that needs a part thats difficult to search for.
I would stay away from Pep Boys untill they get there act together. My sister even took her car for an oil change against my advise and ended up waiting 2 hours!!!!! She said they had ten bays but were only using 2 of them. The guys were moving like snails wich i have seen myself. Also beware of there commision hungry employees that jump in your face as soon as you walk in and try to shake your hand and get your name wich is just weird and will make you feel uncomfortable when all your going in there for is a light bulb.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."