WHAT IS PEP BOYS THINKING!!!!!
They were great before but now they suck! They changed everything around so that now all the services you need is at one desk, sounds great? Mabey to corprate on paper but in reality it sucks big time. There is no obvious place or line to go to for the service you need like before parts counter was towards the back the registers were up front by the main entrance the service desk was by the service bays service entrance and waiting room, that made sence why would they change that? I stopped going there for small items like car wax or washer fluid because i would have to wait in same line behind a guy that needs car service wich takes forever because they have to fill out paper work and behind a guy that needs a part thats difficult to search for.
I would stay away from Pep Boys untill they get there act together. My sister even took her car for an oil change against my advise and ended up waiting 2 hours!!!!! She said they had ten bays but were only using 2 of them. The guys were moving like snails wich i have seen myself. Also beware of there commision hungry employees that jump in your face as soon as you walk in and try to shake your hand and get your name wich is just weird and will make you feel uncomfortable when all your going in there for is a light bulb.review #471176
You may also like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "I am writing to you to assert a complaint against this service center owners Sue and Kent Nicholson who committed fraud, with deliberate intent to deceive by demonstrating unethical business..."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "I love your shoes and don't usually have any issues but just bought a pair of the memory foam ones comfy shoes but have an issue after 2 months of..."