They were great before but now they suck! They changed everything around so that now all the services you need is at one desk, sounds great? Mabey to corprate on paper but in reality it sucks big time. There is no obvious place or line to go to for the service you need like before parts counter was towards the back the registers were up front by the main entrance the service desk was by the service bays service entrance and waiting room, that made sence why would they change that? I stopped going there for small items like car wax or washer fluid because i would have to wait in same line behind a guy that needs car service wich takes forever because they have to fill out paper work and behind a guy that needs a part thats difficult to search for.
I would stay away from Pep Boys untill they get there act together. My sister even took her car for an oil change against my advise and ended up waiting 2 hours!!!!! She said they had ten bays but were only using 2 of them. The guys were moving like snails wich i have seen myself. Also beware of there commision hungry employees that jump in your face as soon as you walk in and try to shake your hand and get your name wich is just weird and will make you feel uncomfortable when all your going in there for is a light bulb.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Interior Changes
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I'm a pep boys employee for couple of month , at the beginning everything is fine as time pass the pressure from upper management was intimidating. i got a..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Property manager lives in site and has unregistered and unlicensed car in her driveway. ..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."