Pep Boys - Went in to check my Air Conditioning
I went to Pep Boys located on Vineyard in the city of Ontario California.We have a SUV that we have taken awesome care of.
When we took it in no lights were on. After they told me it will be over 1000 dollars to fix the AC I declined and when I drove the car out the light was on. I went back to tell them and the manager said that has nothing to do with them. He looked at the report and noticed that they light was not on when they inspect the vehicle but some how it came back on after they did the inspection.
I had been hesitant to use Pep boys based on the reviews but my Dad has been a Pep boys customer for ever. Please get my issue fix. I dont think is right that I go in to get something fix and my vehicle comes back with more issues. I hope Pep boys technicias are not doing the samething that Sears was doing to altered Vehicles to get more repairs in.
It will lead into a Class Action Law suit, but this is what it looks like to me after ready blogs about Pep Boys service.
Please do what is right and get my vehicle back the way it was.Thank You.123d0af5 review #176893
You may also like
- "Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!! Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for..."
- "I purchased 2005 Coachman Catalina brand new. It is literaly falling apart at the seams! See pictures of boththe left and right sides on rear of..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire. I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size. Also was charged extra..."
- "Ievgen K, from odesk.com: The freelancer hijacked my dedicated server. The first contract he tried helping me, got stuck and was not able to get into WHM, I told him..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."
- "Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "I have a property listed that I will be removing as soon as my current issue gets resolved. I filed a detailed deposit claim by email which was $450 of..."
- "I received a horse with 3 ears, three!!! with a giant hole in its head for no apparent function, and one broken music button. The response I got from their..."
- "When our son started acting out at 12 and 13 years old, we sent him to a wilderness program for 60 days. Despite him doing some good work on himself..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."