Lakeside, CA Pep Boys.First that little "membership card" they give you is completely worthless (didn't save one cent despite they looked me up by name and number), then the guy at the counter just tried upselling me when all I wanted was a couple of tires.
I finally get the tires on and the car comes back a mess they couldn't even wash off the *** from putting them on and although small, they have no attention to detail and left off the caps to the air stems and forgot to return my wheel lock.
Just incompetent.Better off going to Discount Tires or Tire Rack on line.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automotive Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma? And it was store specific. I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in..."