Lakeside, CA Pep Boys.First that little "membership card" they give you is completely worthless (didn't save one cent despite they looked me up by name and number), then the guy at the counter just tried upselling me when all I wanted was a couple of tires.
I finally get the tires on and the car comes back a mess they couldn't even wash off the *** from putting them on and although small, they have no attention to detail and left off the caps to the air stems and forgot to return my wheel lock.
Just incompetent.Better off going to Discount Tires or Tire Rack on line.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Automotive Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "I submitted my rebate for a Mobile One oil change rebate for $15 in August (2015) and the site indicates that it was approved. Since I hadn't received my..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."