Pep Boys - Sloppy work, upselling efforts and a careless attitude
Lakeside, CA Pep Boys.First that little "membership card" they give you is completely worthless (didn't save one cent despite they looked me up by name and number), then the guy at the counter just tried upselling me when all I wanted was a couple of tires.
I finally get the tires on and the car comes back a mess they couldn't even wash off the *** from putting them on and although small, they have no attention to detail and left off the caps to the air stems and forgot to return my wheel lock.
Just incompetent.Better off going to Discount Tires or Tire Rack on line.117acbc6 review #466253
You may also like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..."