Pep Boys - Sloppy work, upselling efforts and a careless attitude
Lakeside, CA Pep Boys.First that little "membership card" they give you is completely worthless (didn't save one cent despite they looked me up by name and number), then the guy at the counter just tried upselling me when all I wanted was a couple of tires.
I finally get the tires on and the car comes back a mess they couldn't even wash off the *** from putting them on and although small, they have no attention to detail and left off the caps to the air stems and forgot to return my wheel lock.
Just incompetent.Better off going to Discount Tires or Tire Rack on line.review #466253
You may also like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."