Pep Boys - Sloppy work, upselling efforts and a careless attitude
Lakeside, CA Pep Boys.First that little "membership card" they give you is completely worthless (didn't save one cent despite they looked me up by name and number), then the guy at the counter just tried upselling me when all I wanted was a couple of tires.
I finally get the tires on and the car comes back a mess they couldn't even wash off the *** from putting them on and although small, they have no attention to detail and left off the caps to the air stems and forgot to return my wheel lock.
Just incompetent.Better off going to Discount Tires or Tire Rack on line.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "The web site doesn't exist. It leads you to another page of web sites that don't apply to your needs. The PCL gives you that site to get..."
- "I purchase from all sites, name it. But I never had worse experience than pepperfry.com. It s the most fraudulent site and customer unfriendly. I was cheated nearly 1000 bucks,..."
- "Be very careful when they tell you that you need brake pads and rotors. I went home and pulled the wheels. Lots of pad left. They torqued the lug nuts..."