Pep Boys sucks
I made the mistake of buying tires at Pep Boys and I too have a vibration problem due to the *** quality tires that can't be balanced properly.I got there road hazard warranty so I brought my tire in to have a nail puncture fixed.
They put a plug in it and suposedly patched it from the inside but the tire has another small nail near the edge of the tead that they missed. When I took it back they said they couldn't fix it because it was too close to the edge which is ***. You can't fix a hole in the sidewall but this was clearly in the tread!
When I took it to a real store (Discount Tires) they poloitely told me they couldn't help either because Pep Boys had ruined the tite when they plugged it which is the truth.Bottom line avoid Pep Boys for just about everything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."