Pep Boys sucks
I made the mistake of buying tires at Pep Boys and I too have a vibration problem due to the *** quality tires that can't be balanced properly.I got there road hazard warranty so I brought my tire in to have a nail puncture fixed.
They put a plug in it and suposedly patched it from the inside but the tire has another small nail near the edge of the tead that they missed. When I took it back they said they couldn't fix it because it was too close to the edge which is ***. You can't fix a hole in the sidewall but this was clearly in the tread!
When I took it to a real store (Discount Tires) they poloitely told me they couldn't help either because Pep Boys had ruined the tite when they plugged it which is the truth.Bottom line avoid Pep Boys for just about everything.review #157666
You may also like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "this company does not stand behind product ...I have had my t.v. for 6 months & just quit working !!! customer service does not even answer the phone or send..."
- "On March 27th, 2010 I purchased a deluxe plush classic mattress and a classic collection foundation from Arizona Clearance at 4028 E. Broadway Rd. Suite 603 Phoenix, AZ 85040 for..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."