Pep Boys sucks
I made the mistake of buying tires at Pep Boys and I too have a vibration problem due to the *** quality tires that can't be balanced properly.I got there road hazard warranty so I brought my tire in to have a nail puncture fixed.
They put a plug in it and suposedly patched it from the inside but the tire has another small nail near the edge of the tead that they missed. When I took it back they said they couldn't fix it because it was too close to the edge which is ***. You can't fix a hole in the sidewall but this was clearly in the tread!
When I took it to a real store (Discount Tires) they poloitely told me they couldn't help either because Pep Boys had ruined the tite when they plugged it which is the truth.Bottom line avoid Pep Boys for just about everything.1291b6cd review #157666
You may also like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "We are absolutely thrilled with the new pool from The Pool Store LLC! Everyone involved was great, helpful and knowledged. The owners are awesome in helping us plan what we..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "Aman Natt sold me on his Forex training course for over £2500 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as examples of their own..."