Pep Boys sucks
I made the mistake of buying tires at Pep Boys and I too have a vibration problem due to the *** quality tires that can't be balanced properly.I got there road hazard warranty so I brought my tire in to have a nail puncture fixed.
They put a plug in it and suposedly patched it from the inside but the tire has another small nail near the edge of the tead that they missed. When I took it back they said they couldn't fix it because it was too close to the edge which is ***. You can't fix a hole in the sidewall but this was clearly in the tread!
When I took it to a real store (Discount Tires) they poloitely told me they couldn't help either because Pep Boys had ruined the tite when they plugged it which is the truth.Bottom line avoid Pep Boys for just about everything.118feb7b review #157666
You may also like
- "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."