pep boys suck

581 of 939 Pep Boys Reviews
Aug 23, 2010

Pep boys is the worst place to go.I wouldnt recommend this place to anybody!

They just want you to pay all this money for nothing! I went in and they didn't do what I had asked! They ignored me when I started to tell them my car situation! They told me I would have to wait until the next day For them to check the problem out.

The next day they told me all these things that needed to be replaced when they didn't need to be replaced.I don't understand how they can stay in business

60c5522
Review #195345
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Pep Boys?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
tom

Feb 05, 2011

i am agree.

I starting to hate Pep Boy now.. Almost a year ago i took my Camry to change oil but when i got back i saw oil leak on the floor so, i check my engine compartment and found out that my oil filter was very loose. Last week, I took my new infinity to change oil and today i found a lot of oil leak under the car and my can running very rough tomorrow i will check why my car is running so rough.

I will never associate with them anymore I think they mechanic do not care I remember when i went to check out my car in the parking lot they were laughing that kind of weird. I hope they did not dammage my Infinity but what can I do unless i put camera. I have been Pepboy customer for more than 20 year I think it time to say good bye.

WOW

Sep 09, 2010

So why u leave you car there then. Seems pretty un smart dont cha think.

management

Aug 25, 2010

Call 1800PEPBOYS state your case and ask for refund if that would help. Do not take no for an answer.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pep Boys.
Filing a new complaint about
×