Pep boys suck
Pep boys is the worst place to go.I wouldnt recommend this place to anybody!
They just want you to pay all this money for nothing! I went in and they didn't do what I had asked! They ignored me when I started to tell them my car situation! They told me I would have to wait until the next day For them to check the problem out.
The next day they told me all these things that needed to be replaced when they didn't need to be replaced.I don't understand how they can stay in business
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it...."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "Nice store. Ordered here car DVR and Samsung micro SD for it (and it was 100% original). All items are good, works fine, and as described. DVR is really full..."
- "Got vanilla gift card almost 2 months ago. It didnt work. I ttried to get refund from cvs first but they said i had to go to vanilla. Its..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."