• show-popup

Product / Service Chevy
Location Livingston, New Jersey
Category Service Centers and Customer Services
Views 35

Pep boys is the worst place to go.I wouldnt recommend this place to anybody!

They just want you to pay all this money for nothing! I went in and they didn't do what I had asked! They ignored me when I started to tell them my car situation! They told me I would have to wait until the next day For them to check the problem out.

The next day they told me all these things that needed to be replaced when they didn't need to be replaced.I don't understand how they can stay in business 308c681

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 05, 2011
i am agree.

I starting to hate Pep Boy now.. Almost a year ago i took my Camry to change oil but when i got back i saw oil leak on the floor so, i check my engine compartment and found out that my oil filter was very loose. Last week, I took my new infinity to change oil and today i found a lot of oil leak under the car and my can running very rough tomorrow i will check why my car is running so rough.

I will never associate with them anymore I think they mechanic do not care I remember when i went to check out my car in the parking lot they were laughing that kind of weird. I hope they did not dammage my Infinity but what can I do unless i put camera. I have been Pepboy customer for more than 20 year I think it time to say good bye.
Reply to tom

Sep 09, 2010
So why u leave you car there then. Seems pretty un smart dont cha think.
Reply to WOW

Aug 25, 2010
Call 1800PEPBOYS state your case and ask for refund if that would help. Do not take no for an answer.
Reply to management

Read next Pep Boys complaint

Pep Boys tried to take advantage of me, then...

I took my car in for a new battery to Pep Boys.I knew that I would need new clamps for the wire as m...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Pep Boys.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug