Pep Boys 4 month ordeal.
I just received a call from my local pepboys that my 4 month old tire cannot be repaired due to a damage to my Rims. It seems to me that your locations inability to provide me with preventative solutions led me to damage my car and now your facility can't even fix it.
This email very similar to one I wrote when I brought my car to pep boys for an oil change and all of a sudden my check engine light turned on, and was advised that they can't fix it so I had to go and pay for it to be rectified by my manufacturer, will most likely be left unanswered.
I would like to provide you with a rundown of events:
*October : purchased 4 new tires
*Picked up my car, started it drove out of the parking lot TPMS light turned on
*Next Day brought it back to get my TPMS indicator looked at
*Picked up the car drove it around the block light turned on
*Next day before I returned to your facility all of my tires were flat
Managed to put air in my tires
Drove back to Pepboys
Advised them of the situation
Picked up my car
TPMS light on
Since I don't have the luxury to stay home and no make a living, I had to drive the car to get to and from work. With my TPMS light on which from my understanding is an indicators used to warn the driver of low tire pressure is now just a decorative light on my dashboard .
A week later I had a relative bring my car since unfortunately I have to work. This time around just to get my TPMS indicator checked out.
My father waits and was informed that my tires just needs to adjust and balance each other the light will turn off.
A week later returned to your facility and stated hey light still on...oh it's the change of temperature it will normalize.
At this point I HAVE GIVEN UP.
In January my newly installed wipers purchased from your locations fell off. I went back to buy new wipers, why? Because I'm a glutton for punishment and my light was still on.
I was advised at that point my tire that is now flat with a damaged rim, was low and that was the reason why my TPMS light was on!
So basically it took 4 months for someone from your organization to tell me it was actually low and that's the reason why he light was on.
I was advised the light will turn off now.
The light is still on.
So suffice it to say, I invested time and money to ruin my car because your facility can't figure out how to install tires for my car correctly.
And the cherry on top: Hey it's XXX from pepboys in roselle ( NJ ). We can't fix your tires because your rim is damaged that May have caused a leak in your tire that caused your light to turn on and you to have a flat.
So reasons why my TPMS lights turned on after getting tires from PEPBOYS
1. Just needs to balance
3. Just needs to balance
4. My tire was low
5. Damaged Rim that caused a leak
No if my rims were damaged shouldn't I have been informed of this right away?
You may also like
- "Jared Douglous, v.p of J.S.C known as job shop connection, off polok dr, conroe tx is not at all a machine shop. This company is poorly managed and bends the..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Wish I could leave 0 stars. I went here for laser hair removal on lower legs. As Dr. Shakov was passing the laser on my legs I felt an intense..."
- "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..."
- "Last week, I sent in to Ecyclebest my Verizon Wireless Droid DNA, which was in perfect condition. I was quoted $117 for the phone, if it were in good condition...."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."