Pep Boys - fired me due to military obligations
Pressured me to not attending my Guard Weekends for the military and tried to demote me if I went on the weekend training I am obligated or do. Treated me poorly and continued to o reassure me to get out of the Military Reserves and if I didn't it would be a detriment to the com pant and m t future management also gave me horrible hours and treated me poir K y and I felt pressured to get out of the military guard and reserve. For a big company this I s pretty sad that they are ab Le to abuse and pressure members of the armed forces wh o are trying to protect the freedom they all have because of our Army and Navy and Air Force and Marines and Coast Guard.d511ec4 review #477910
You may also like
- "I'm a pep boys employee for couple of month , at the beginning everything is fine as time pass the pressure from upper management was intimidating. i got a..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "ADP Dealer Services Scam and Fraud alert. I worked for Barbara for 3 years and I will tell you she is a major scam artist. She created her business name so..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."