Pep Boys - Definity EX600 Tires are a rip-off
I just had two tires replaced due to road hazzard.13500 miles on 75000 mile tires.
they were over half gone and I had to pay for 50% of the tire replacement cost. There should have been no more than 18 to 20% wear on these tires. They were used on a Subaru wagon, the correct touring tire for the car. The car is driven slow to average to save gas around town and on the hiway.
These tires will be shot after only 25000 miles. One third of what they say they should last.
At 70.00 a tire and the cost of getting them changed out, you end up paying alot more per mile for this tire than quality tires that do last 70,000 miles.DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES.10722983 review #171967
You may also like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."