Pep Boys - Definity EX600 Tires are a rip-off
I just had two tires replaced due to road hazzard.13500 miles on 75000 mile tires.
they were over half gone and I had to pay for 50% of the tire replacement cost. There should have been no more than 18 to 20% wear on these tires. They were used on a Subaru wagon, the correct touring tire for the car. The car is driven slow to average to save gas around town and on the hiway.
These tires will be shot after only 25000 miles. One third of what they say they should last.
At 70.00 a tire and the cost of getting them changed out, you end up paying alot more per mile for this tire than quality tires that do last 70,000 miles.DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES.review #171967
You may also like
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "I took my 1970 Chevy Chevelle into the Maaco on 1402 E. Grant. I absolutely love the finished product. I brought it in for an overall paint job, I was..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "I recently purchased and installed a slider door that has a pet door in it, and I am very displeased with the pet door. The pet door flap does not..."
- "I called a week before Valentine's to order flowers. Placed order over phone and got a email confirmation with my name mispelled, so I called back the next day to..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...."
- "Left a box marked "perishable, keep refridgerated" all over it in direct sunlight in 94° weather. Two phone numbers posted to call and they tried one call to one number...."