Pep Boys - Definity EX600 Tires are a rip-off
I just had two tires replaced due to road hazzard.13500 miles on 75000 mile tires.
they were over half gone and I had to pay for 50% of the tire replacement cost. There should have been no more than 18 to 20% wear on these tires. They were used on a Subaru wagon, the correct touring tire for the car. The car is driven slow to average to save gas around town and on the hiway.
These tires will be shot after only 25000 miles. One third of what they say they should last.
At 70.00 a tire and the cost of getting them changed out, you end up paying alot more per mile for this tire than quality tires that do last 70,000 miles.DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES.c2009f6
You may also like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Pep Boys in Santee, CA somehow determined that the electrical harness in my Ford Escape was defective. I asked if they had seen this problem previously and they said Yes,..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "We have 3 crane toilets and 2 out of the 3 tanks have spontaneously ruptured in the the past year with the most recent one in August while we were..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."