Just like some of the other people on here, I too fell for the buy 3 tires get one free Pep Boys scam.I opted for the more expensive tires because ultimately they would cost the same as the lower-end tires, after the rebate.
I submitted for the rebate and I received a card a few weeks later stating "Installation Package must include Road Hazard Warranty". Nobody at the store disclosed this to me. I called the number on the post card. Spoke to both a rep and the supervisor.
Both were useless and told me to take it up with the store.
I'm thinking I'll file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General.This is deceptive advertising and it deserves a class action suit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "i tried to call to cancel on day 7 3 separate time. was put on hold for 15-20 minutes each time and could wait no longer. called on day 8,..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "my two page letter to ebay is attached paid seller via Paypal, got his phone and seller agreed to PICK UP LOCALY by my hired packers and trucking company. With ruddiness,..."
- "I bought a Hoover® SteamScrub™ 2-in-1 from hoover.com almost a month ago. They sent me a damaged product and it was in really bad condition too. I called them and..."
- " Tracy G. Sharkey of TJS Deemer Dana LLP arrested for stealing money from clients Tracy G. Sharkey, a managing partner at TJS Deemer Dana LLP, a Georgia accounting firm..."
- "I do not have the O2 Pure Vapor any longer it was stolen because I never used it I laid it somewhere and somebody picked it up and took it..."