Just like some of the other people on here, I too fell for the buy 3 tires get one free Pep Boys scam.I opted for the more expensive tires because ultimately they would cost the same as the lower-end tires, after the rebate.
I submitted for the rebate and I received a card a few weeks later stating "Installation Package must include Road Hazard Warranty". Nobody at the store disclosed this to me. I called the number on the post card. Spoke to both a rep and the supervisor.
Both were useless and told me to take it up with the store.
I'm thinking I'll file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General.This is deceptive advertising and it deserves a class action suit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."
- "Dear Elaine Ferretti or Natale, which Legal Notice are you talking about? Which Legal documentation are you talking about? I of course want to see those suppose â€œLegal Noticeâ€ and..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "We were excited to have another furniture store in the area that wasn't high pressure. They explained the difference in quality with their competitors by showing the insides of each...."