Pep Boys - Bad Service
I am writing this complaint because of (bad service), I purchased a new tire with the store on manchester Expressway in columbus, Ga.And the worker had oil stains on my leather seats and also my drivers door handle.
After I reported it to the manager he said things happen and didn't show ANY concern. I have mercedes 230. This is not a cheap car. And he show it to the worked who can out with some window cleaner to claen my seats, so asked the manager what wsa he going to do.
He said the man is going to try and claen it with the window cleaner. Can someone call me?
My name is W.K.Joseph @
You may also like
- "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "One Stop Plus criminals kept my money. I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for. I returned the items they sent me which..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."