Pep Boys - Bad Service
I am writing this complaint because of (bad service), I purchased a new tire with the store on manchester Expressway in columbus, Ga.And the worker had oil stains on my leather seats and also my drivers door handle.
After I reported it to the manager he said things happen and didn't show ANY concern. I have mercedes 230. This is not a cheap car. And he show it to the worked who can out with some window cleaner to claen my seats, so asked the manager what wsa he going to do.
He said the man is going to try and claen it with the window cleaner. Can someone call me?
My name is W.K.Joseph @
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I was told to make arreangments on a loan from advance america and was given a time to make a final payment before going to colletions. How about I posted..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process. All inwanted for them to fix it. They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..."